MBE/DBE Certified SHOULD mean Quality!
Equipping stakeholders and communities with tools to make informed decisions about projects affecting their lives.
At Assedo Consulting, we take public outreach personally. From tunnels and bridges, to highways, rails and trails, our built environment is crafted by human minds and touches the lives of a broad spectrum of people. No two experiences are the same so we don’t use a cookie cutter approach to collaborate with communities. We specialize in translating technical concepts into easily understandable language.
Our team tailors outreach programs to connect our clients with the communities they serve. Effectively balancing design requirements, community needs, political dynamics and funding constraints is key.
Areas of expertise
– Outreach Strategy Development
– Stakeholder Identification and Coordination
– Outreach Implementation, Tracking and Measurement
– Outreach Program Management
– Meeting Planning, Logistics and Facilitation
– Social Media Strategy Development and Implementation
– Grassroots Construction Outreach
– Elected and Public Official Coordination
– Technical Writing and Document Review
– Engineering Plan QA/QC
– Grant Writing and Management
– NEPA Document Review
– Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Mapping and Analysis
– Coaching and Professional Advancement
– Engineering Education
– GIS Training
– Team Building and Networking Methods
– Public Speaking and Communications Techniques